Bringing direct sales consultants together in a supportive and friendly environment where they can share ideas, motivation and support one another. Feel free to look around the boards. If you wish to post threads or reply to messages you must be a registered member. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Sales Moms Forum
Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion
Sales Moms ForumGeneralRecruiting/Business Opportunity › Ground Floor Opportunity with Lilla Rose
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Ground Floor Opportunity with Lilla Rose (Read 365 times)
chenya
Sales MOMS Junior Member

Ground Floor Opportunity with Lilla Rose
Dec 6th, 2016 at 8:34pm
Print Post  
I am looking for smart, successful and hard working leaders to build a team with me from the ground floor up. Be one of the first Lilla Rose Reps in your area and build a solid and successful team.
Less then 6000 consultant's, not saturated!
Give me your zip code and I can tell you how many in your area!!

No Quotes ever!
No website fee ever!!
Always at least 30% Commission and can make up to 50% Commission
💲
💰
$49.99 Enrollment Kit!
An option of a Fast Start Kit for those that Own/work in Hair Salons/Boutiques/Flower store, etc.
Yes, It CAN be sold in Businesses!!

Don't want to sign up, that's ok, become a Preferred Customer by going to my website and entering your name and email !

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

Got questions?

Contact me today and make the first step!

Don't let this opportunity pass you by!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Sales Moms ForumGeneralRecruiting/Business Opportunity › Ground Floor Opportunity with Lilla Rose

Sales Moms Forum

Shopping Mall Forum

Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion

Sales Moms Forum Sites:

Internet Business
Direct Sales Party
Shopping Mall Forum
SalesMoms.com
Directory of members web sites
Link your web site

Site information and Privacy Policy