Bringing direct sales consultants together in a supportive and friendly environment where they can share ideas, motivation and support one another. Feel free to look around the boards. If you wish to post threads or reply to messages you must be a registered member. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Sales Moms Forum
Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion
Sales Moms ForumGeneralIntroduce Yourself › Hello Everyone!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Hello Everyone! (Read 615 times)
woods38967
Sales MOMS Junior Member2

Hello Everyone!
Jun 21st, 2015 at 8:32pm
Print Post  
I am new to the group and look forward to networking with you all.

I am Pat from Oxford, MS and a Senior Brand Partner with Nerium International.  We are anti-aging product for Mind, Face, and Body, and we are back by clinical trials. 

I am also a mother and grandmother and LOVE spending time with the family.  I started my home business part-time to earn more money in order to travel and be able to take the children and grandchildren with me!

Pat

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Sales Moms ForumGeneralIntroduce Yourself › Hello Everyone!

Sales Moms Forum

Shopping Mall Forum

Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion

Sales Moms Forum Sites:

Internet Business
Direct Sales Party
Shopping Mall Forum
SalesMoms.com
Directory of members web sites
Link your web site

Site information and Privacy Policy