Bringing direct sales consultants together in a supportive and friendly environment where they can share ideas, motivation and support one another. Feel free to look around the boards. If you wish to post threads or reply to messages you must be a registered member. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Sales Moms Forum
Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion
Sales Moms ForumGeneralPlace Your Ads Here › Interactive Animated Email Signature!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Interactive Animated Email Signature! (Read 1,060 times)
lyle
Sales MOMS Junior MemberA

Interactive Animated Email Signature!
May 9th, 2012 at 11:31am
Print Post  
My name is Lyle Seales and I am an Independent Customer with an Email Signature Service Company called My Esig.

My Esig shows Small Businesses and Network Marketers another way of branding, promoting and advertising their business through a low-cost( $.30 cents a day or $9 a month) Interactive Animated Email Signature Tool that can make your emails come alive and drive loads of traffic to any website, blog, social network, video, photo etc.

An email signature is an electronic business card that goes at the bottom of your email and acts like a salesperson for your business 24/7 letting your clients know who you are. It is one of the most inexpensive ways of advertising your business, thus giving you a great return on your advertising dollars.

Take a look at some of the features.

•Improves your professional look and corporate brand image.

•Helps drive more traffic to your website and increases income.

•Totally flexible...change your signature links, fonts or colors at any time.

•Link any button to videos, websites, or social networks like LinkedIn, Twitter and Face Book.

•Reporting...instantly know what button links are attracting visits.

•Create custom web pages…perfect for About Me, Contact Me, Photos etc.

•Simple...creates your signature in minutes.

•Compatible with all major email providers like Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, AOL, Outlook, Mac Mail etc.

•Profitable…earn residual referral commissions with our affiliate program

According to statistics nearly 5 billion emails are sent every day and less than half of them have a signature. This is a lot of free advertisement for your business, but you need an email signature that attracts attention.

I believe a picture is worth a 1,000 words, so please take a look at over 100 free samples templates.

We have signatures for Dentist, Lawyer, Real Estate, Massage Therapist etc.

MLM- Avon, Tupper Ware, Lia Sophia, Scentsy, Passion Parties, Send Out Cards, Tastefully

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Sales Moms ForumGeneralPlace Your Ads Here › Interactive Animated Email Signature!

Sales Moms Forum

Shopping Mall Forum

Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion

Sales Moms Forum Sites:

Internet Business
Direct Sales Party
Shopping Mall Forum
SalesMoms.com
Directory of members web sites
Link your web site

Site information and Privacy Policy