Bringing direct sales consultants together in a supportive and friendly environment where they can share ideas, motivation and support one another. Feel free to look around the boards. If you wish to post threads or reply to messages you must be a registered member. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Sales Moms Forum
Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion
Sales Moms ForumGeneralPlace Your Ads Here › YOU OWE IT TO YOUR KIDS TO CHECK US OUT!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic YOU OWE IT TO YOUR KIDS TO CHECK US OUT! (Read 845 times)
kellymom4
Ex Member

YOU OWE IT TO YOUR KIDS TO CHECK US OUT!
Aug 22nd, 2011 at 12:05pm
Print Post  
Smiley SmileyI was staying home with my 10 month old son, 4 year old daughter and two school age children looking for a way to work from home after leaving a successful career. I did not want to have to PAY someone else to care for my children when I would have gladly done that for free! So I wanted to find a way to earn an income from my home. I searched and researched for over 6 months. I found legit businesses BUT they usually wanted a large investment (I always thought “If I had that type of $$ to invest, I probably wouldn’t need to work from home!”).  OR they wanted me to sell, stock, deliver products and basically drag my kids around town while I was doing that. I didn’t want to worry about someone’s bounced check and calling them to collect my money AGAIN.  Catalogs, order forms, paperwork—I wanted no part in that.

I looked at companies that sold water filters. Well, if the water filter is that good, I won’t have any repeat buyers and I will have to find NEW customers each and every month in order to make any money.  And what if I didn’t find anyone new?  No income??

I looked at companies that sold specialized services. But I thought to myself that even if this is a great service, when the economy goes bad and budgets get tighter (like they are right now), this service will be one of the first things to go because people do not NEED it.  It’s nice to have, but not a necessity.

So I began to think that there was NOTHING for me in the home business industry and I would just have to go and get a J-O-B. And then—I found Work At Home United.  The name says a lot.  And then I was able to TALK to someone. So many times before I was told to go to a website, read some information and then send in the money.  Now, however, I was able to get all the information UP FRONT, ASK QUESTIONS, and find out truly what the business was all about.  I FOUND IT--A company that provided a REAL opportunity to earn an income from home; a reliable, residual income.  That means an income that you can count and rely on, month after month.

Now over 9 years later, my life is completely different. I have emailed you in the past to get you the same information for yourself so you can have the same opportunity I did.  I KNOW there are so many things on line nowadays offering a business from home and you have to be careful with your time and money.  All I am asking for right now is about 30 minutes of your time so you can get the information you need to make an educated, informed decision. This is information that can truly make a difference for you so you deserve to take the time to get the details so you can change your life!

I was in your position and I almost didn’t follow thru with MY request for information.  After I asked for the details, I changed my mind.  I didn’t want someone pressuring me, or calling me because I was discouraged with my search.  Had I not taking the time for that call, I would be in the work force today, making a salary 7 times LESS than what I earn now.

You deserve a change in your life.  Whatever caused you to request information…you were looking for that change.

We do have a Live Business Overview Calls or a internet web cast (visual presentation), available to assist you in understanding at NO obligation:

* The many benefits of Work At Home United and what exactly we do
    * The Company we have partnered with
    * How we get paid
    * Answer any questions or concerns you have

Visit:  (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Sales Moms ForumGeneralPlace Your Ads Here › YOU OWE IT TO YOUR KIDS TO CHECK US OUT!

Sales Moms Forum

Shopping Mall Forum

Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion

Sales Moms Forum Sites:

Internet Business
Direct Sales Party
Shopping Mall Forum
SalesMoms.com
Directory of members web sites
Link your web site

Site information and Privacy Policy