Bringing direct sales consultants together in a supportive and friendly environment where they can share ideas, motivation and support one another. Feel free to look around the boards. If you wish to post threads or reply to messages you must be a registered member. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Sales Moms Forum
Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion
Sales Moms ForumGeneralPlace Your Ads Here › To The Nines Virginia LMG
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic To The Nines Virginia LMG (Read 993 times)
The_Sassy_Shoe
Sales MOMS Junior Member2

To The Nines Virginia LMG
Aug 12th, 2011 at 8:04pm
Print Post  
Want a great at home business opportunity in fashion shoes?

Let me show you how to go from Shoenista to Shoepreneur.

Shoenista:  a woman with a passion for fabulous shoes.

Shoepreneur:  a shoenista who turns her passion for fabulous shoes into a successful work-from-home business!

I’m LaTisha Green, and that’s exactly what I have done. Last year I worked for VA Medicaid and started looking around for something I really wanted to do.

There were plenty of ideas, but nothing grabbed me – until I discovered To the Nines. I signed on immediately.

Everybody buys shoes
How many times has this happened to you: another woman looks at your feet and says excitedly, “Great shoes! Where did you get them?”

You immediately tell her the name of the store, where it’s located, who waited on you and what a great deal you got. You just made another sale for that shoe store, although you may never get so much as a thank you for it.

But if you owned the shoe store…

…you could make the sale yourself and get paid for doing what you love to do anyway – shop for fashion shoes and tell other women about them!
Own the shoe store!
Now you can own the shoe store, thanks to To the Nines, an exciting new online fashion shoe company that offers you an at home business opportunity like nothing you’ve ever seen.

Sure, you can buy shoes online at any number of websites, but who makes the money? The big retail companies, that’s who.

Now you can make money on every sale at your own online storefront (which we provide)! You also can host home and office parties, charity events and trunk shows at boutiques.
Build a team, build a business!
If all you could do with this at home business opportunity is sell shoes online – without leaving your home – and make a commission, it would be a good business. But the reality is much better, and infinitely more rewarding.

You can build your own organization of other shoenistas who become shoepreneurs and then do the same thing to help others in a never-ending string of success stories. That’s when this goes beyond selling shoes to building a business that can make serious money for you.

Visit (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) click join me for the different levels to come in.

Tisha Green
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Sales Moms ForumGeneralPlace Your Ads Here › To The Nines Virginia LMG

Sales Moms Forum

Shopping Mall Forum

Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion

Sales Moms Forum Sites:

Internet Business
Direct Sales Party
Shopping Mall Forum
SalesMoms.com
Directory of members web sites
Link your web site

Site information and Privacy Policy