Bringing direct sales consultants together in a supportive and friendly environment where they can share ideas, motivation and support one another. Feel free to look around the boards. If you wish to post threads or reply to messages you must be a registered member. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Sales Moms Forum
Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion
Sales Moms ForumGeneralStella & Dot › A charming opportunity in Chicagoland
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic A charming opportunity in Chicagoland (Read 7,915 times)
CharmedByHeather
Sales MOMS Junior Member2

A charming opportunity in Chicagoland
Aug 20th, 2010 at 5:27pm
Print Post  
Greetings! I'm an independent stylist with Stella & Dot in the Chicago area and I wanted to share this fabulous opportunity with you. Stella & Dot features a no pressure approach, which combined with irresistible jewelry that some say sells itself, gives you an amazing opportunity to succeed!

Stella & Dot is the modern home-based career that your mother never had. With the power of e-commerce, social networking and personal service behind an irresistible jewelry line, it's the next big opportunity for our era. Think getting together with girlfriends, Lucky Magazine, Facebook and no glass ceiling in sight. Recognized in the New York Times and on the Today Show, it's not only a big idea, it's a smart business that actually works.

Isnít it time you start living well on your terms? With Stella & Dot, it is affordable and easy to start your own business as an independent stylist. Start for as low as $199 with your Starter Kit and build your display with our fabulous booster programs. Don't have $199 to get started yet? Contact me for some easy saving and budgeting tips!

$199 launched my career and it can launch your career too!

In your Starter Kit is everything you need to get started...
    * Business Supplies and Training
    * $350 (retail value) in Free Jewelry of your choice + earn even more free jewelry with the Jump Start program
    * 50% off additional samples.

I'll be by your side every step of the way too because I know that having the support of your sponsor makes a big difference!

Check out my e-boutique for more details or to get started today! (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

If you just want more information or details (no pressure!) feel free to email me: heather (dot) huldin (at) gmail (dot) com or fill out the inquiry on my website.

Cheers!

Heather[/font][/font]

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Sales Moms ForumGeneralStella & Dot › A charming opportunity in Chicagoland

Sales Moms Forum

Shopping Mall Forum

Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion

Sales Moms Forum Sites:

Internet Business
Direct Sales Party
Shopping Mall Forum
SalesMoms.com
Directory of members web sites
Link your web site

Site information and Privacy Policy