Bringing direct sales consultants together in a supportive and friendly environment where they can share ideas, motivation and support one another. Feel free to look around the boards. If you wish to post threads or reply to messages you must be a registered member. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Sales Moms Forum
Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion
Sales Moms ForumGeneralForum Help, News & Announcements, Rules › Target The Right Keywords To Boost Sales Online
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Target The Right Keywords To Boost Sales Online (Read 1,184 times)
targetingkeywords
Sales MOMS Junior Member

Target The Right Keywords To Boost Sales Online
Jun 27th, 2010 at 11:06am
Print Post  
I've been asked recently to defend the use of my Compendium Premier Blogging Service, because so many other blogging tools are available for free on the internet.  Well, let me say this in my defense.  For anyone wanting a church blog, or wanting to use Christian blogging to get page Rankings in the search engines, I think my system is superior.

There are three things that is does really well for me, automatically:

1. It optimizes my blog urls
2. It optimizes my page construction
3. It optimizes my page content

My compended blog system creates keyword blogs from my posts that are optimal for my (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links).  Those three things tend to get me noticed in Google, Yahoo and Bing, and I get really good Page Rankings as a result.  Plus, with my system, I leverage my blog posts into WordPress, Blogger, Xanga, LiveJournal, and Vox, so I get the benefit of using those free blog services too, but without having to worry about multiple accounts to upkeep.  My central blogging happens here, and the power of the internet flows it elsewhere.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Sales Moms ForumGeneralForum Help, News & Announcements, Rules › Target The Right Keywords To Boost Sales Online

Sales Moms Forum

Shopping Mall Forum

Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion

Sales Moms Forum Sites:

Internet Business
Direct Sales Party
Shopping Mall Forum
SalesMoms.com
Directory of members web sites
Link your web site

Site information and Privacy Policy