Bringing direct sales consultants together in a supportive and friendly environment where they can share ideas, motivation and support one another. Feel free to look around the boards. If you wish to post threads or reply to messages you must be a registered member. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Sales Moms Forum
Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion
Sales Moms ForumGeneralDove Chocolate Discoveries › My Dove Story
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic My Dove Story (Read 7,074 times)
shellyrae1
Sales MOMS Junior Member2

My Dove Story
Jan 28th, 2010 at 11:08am
Print Post  
I originally saw the Dove Chocolate Discoveries opportunity posted in an ad on craigslist.  I had never heard of it before and decided to do some research.  I had tried to do Mary Kay a few years back, but never got further than ordering my kit.  It just wasn't the right fit for me.  I was skeptical about another MLM, but ended up not being able to find a single bit of negative information about the company or the products.

As a married mother of two (10 and 11 years old), I work a full-time office job, part-time bartending, run two karaoke shows and do freelance illustration, makeup and facepainting just to make ends meet since my husband has been unemployed.  I rarely see my kids and I can't remember the last time I cleaned my house.  I have been looking for the perfect opportunity to change all of that.

So, in late December of last year, I signed up.  I didn't know any local Dallas reps to sign up under, so I submitted my interest through the main website.  They linked me up to a chocolatier who lives quite a distance from me, but that was OK.  I have never met her in person, but she's been a tremendous source of information for me.

I held my first party on 1/9/10 and have had 5 more since then (with 8 future bookings so far!).  With the "Treat Yourself" program, I am well on my way to earning over $1,000 in my first month.  The parties are fun and easy.  I get to meet a lot of interesting people all while enjoying some amazing chocolate products. 

I'm looking forward to continuing my new venture and hoping to eventually turn it into a full-time business that allows me to spend my days doing what I want to do (like going on my kids' field trips and getting my house in order). 

If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please feel free to contact me and I'll answer any questions you may have.

All my best,
Shelly

shellythechocolatier@gmail.com&& (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
IP Logged

TastefullyMI
Sales MOMS Junior MemberA

Re: My Dove Story
Reply #1 - Feb 15th, 2010 at 4:56pm
Print Post  
Hey Shelly -
Nice post and congratualtions on almost (by now you probably did it though) hitting that sales goal!   I too have a long-distance sponsor and she's been great as well.  I had a sponsor that lived near me in my previous company and trust me, distance means nothing.  The support and training means everything. 

Wishing you continued success!  What's been your top seller?

Jennifer Raybaud - Independent Sr. Team Mentor - Tastefully Simple&&&&Celebrating my 11th year and The Visionaries Team $50,000,000 in career sales!
IP Logged

bettersales
Sales MOMS Preferred Member

Re: My Dove Story
Reply #2 - Feb 8th, 2011 at 9:45pm
Print Post  
Congratulations mate, you have gain in what patience you are showing , Nice work.I hope you have open the way to achieve your goals.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Sales Moms ForumGeneralDove Chocolate Discoveries › My Dove Story

Sales Moms Forum

Shopping Mall Forum

Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion

Sales Moms Forum Sites:

Internet Business
Direct Sales Party
Shopping Mall Forum
SalesMoms.com
Directory of members web sites
Link your web site

Site information and Privacy Policy