Bringing direct sales consultants together in a supportive and friendly environment where they can share ideas, motivation and support one another. Feel free to look around the boards. If you wish to post threads or reply to messages you must be a registered member. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Sales Moms Forum
Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion
Sales Moms ForumGeneralBeing A Leader › How to get the word to 1,200 new people a year
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic How to get the word to 1,200 new people a year (Read 2,131 times)
Flickerscents
Sales MOMS Preferred Member

Looking for something
more....I did, and I
love it

How to get the word to 1,200 new people a year
Jan 15th, 2010 at 3:00pm
Print Post  
If you talk to

5 people a day x 5 days a week = 25 people per week
25 people per week x 4 weeks a month = 100 people per month
100 people per month x 12 months a year =1200 people a year.

Share your business with just 5 people a day and you’ll have new customers, new hosts, new fundraisers and new distributors. Think about this…introduce yourself to 5 people a day (less than 2 minutes each) and you’ll have introduced your business to 1200 people this year.

If you share your business with 1200 people…

What if 10% would be your next host? That is 120 shows…about 2 per week for the next year.

What if 10% became new customers? – Would you like 120 new customers this year?

What if 5% became distributors? - Would you like 60 new distributors this year?

What if 1% completed a fundraiser? - Would you like 12 new fundraisers this year?

What would your business look like? How would that make you feel? Would that help you reach your business and financial goals?

Sounds wonderful doesn’t it. You too can have a business with lots of new hosts, customers, distributors and fundraiser organizations

Simply talk to 5 people a day = 25 people a week = 100 people a month = 1200 people a year!

So how do you find 5 people a day to talk to?

EASY! Think about all the places you go during your normal day. And then share your business with EVERYONE you meet. Do not prejudge, just simply share what you have and let them decide if they are interested. Attach a sample (if you can) to your business card.

 Today, I went to the school to volunteer and make popcorn. I worked with a new mom that I hadn’t met before (contact #1)

 Then I stop at the cable company to get a new modem. I talked with the agent. (contact #2)

 Then we stopped at dunkin donuts to get my daughter her favorite PINK donut. I spoke with the cashier (contact #3)

 Next stop was the library to return some books and while I was checking out my books, there was another woman also checking out books. We got to talking about the book she was borrowing (contact #4)

 Then we stopped at the pharmacy to pick up my prescription. I gave the pharmacist a scent sample and business card (contact #5) and then also the cashier (contact #6)

You see…6 contacts and just doing the things I would normally do.

You can meet people anywhere and everywhere right alongside the people and places you normally go. Make it part of your routine and soon you will be introducing your business to 1200 people a year too.

Shop:www.FlickerScents.com&&Earn: (877) 258-0038   (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links);
IP Logged

Jeannie
Sales MOMS Junior MemberA

Re: How to get the word to 1,200 new people a year
Reply #1 - Jun 2nd, 2010 at 6:31am
Print Post  
Hi

Just like to say what a great tips..
Thanks for sharing..

Have an awesome day..Smiley&&&&Cheers&&Jeannie&& (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
IP Logged

DebraFerrie
Sales MOMS Junior Member2

Reply #2 - Sep 5th, 2010 at 9:28am
Print Post  
I agree!
It's about networking, talking to new people and sharing the opportunity and products.

Great post!

~ Deb&& (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) &&Team builder&&&&~ (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links), natural, healthy
IP Logged

bettersales

Reply #3 - Jan 28th, 2011 at 7:35am
Print Post  
Thanks for sharing your idea, meaning more costumer, great profit.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
IP Logged

bettersales

Reply #4 - Jan 28th, 2011 at 7:36am
Print Post  
Thanks for sharing your idea, meaning more costumer, great profit.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Sales Moms ForumGeneralBeing A Leader › How to get the word to 1,200 new people a year

Sales Moms Forum

Shopping Mall Forum

Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion

Sales Moms Forum Sites:

Internet Business
Direct Sales Party
Shopping Mall Forum
SalesMoms.com
Directory of members web sites
Link your web site

Site information and Privacy Policy