Bringing direct sales consultants together in a supportive and friendly environment where they can share ideas, motivation and support one another. Feel free to look around the boards. If you wish to post threads or reply to messages you must be a registered member. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Sales Moms Forum
Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion
Sales Moms ForumGeneralAVON › Hello Tomorrow
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Hello Tomorrow (Read 2,410 times)
jcook5
Sales MOMS Active Member

Hello Tomorrow
Dec 5th, 2009 at 9:45am
Print Post  
Hello everyone!!

Have you ever wanted to be your own boss?? Would you like to make your own schedule?? Do you want to give yourself the opportunity to make more earnings than you ever imagined?? How would you like to work from home?? How does selling online sound to you??  What does having a wonderful support system and a team that helps you to succeed mean to you?? For little more than the cost of a lipstick you can start your own Avon business and have everything listed above at your fingertips.  You can have amazing financial and personal success with this wonderful opportunity.  If this sounds like a good fit for you, feel free to email me at jcook5@live.com.  You can learn more through my website at (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links); I would love to have you join my team!!

IP Logged

pink182
Sales MOMS Junior Member5

Hello to all of you

Re: Hello Tomorrow
Reply #1 - Feb 25th, 2010 at 1:37pm
Print Post  
Hello I am new to this forum. And wanted to now if this site helps you with your on-line biz thank you for your time.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
IP Logged

jcook5
Sales MOMS Active Member

Reply #2 - Feb 26th, 2010 at 10:21am
Print Post  
Hi!!
This site has helped me a lot with new ideas and different ways to try things.  My entire business has gotten better because of these great ladies I've gotten to meet!! Let me know if you ever need advice, I am always happy to help you  Smiley

IP Logged

pink182
Sales MOMS Junior Member5

Hello to all of you

Reply #3 - Feb 27th, 2010 at 11:59am
Print Post  
I that you for you r reply. I am  tring to get more traffic to my site do you have any new ideas. I have been advertising here and other fourms. but to much traffis as of yet. Thankyou for your help.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
IP Logged

jcook5
Sales MOMS Active Member

Reply #4 - Mar 2nd, 2010 at 10:42pm
Print Post  
Keep advertising yourself on the forums that you see.  You'll end up with great advice about how to generate more traffic.  You'll get more advice about online party sites, those are a great way to have people all over the country see what you have to offer.  Invite customers and friends to bring their friends to online parties and you'll grab more business.  Offer incentives for people to refer you friends and family.  Keep getting your name out there as much as possible and watch out for spam!! Let us know if you have any questions  Smiley

IP Logged

Jeannie
Sales MOMS Junior MemberA

Reply #5 - Mar 5th, 2010 at 5:43am
Print Post  
Hi Pink,

Just sharing have ever thought of Free sms to increased traffic to your site..

Have an awesome day..Smiley&&&&Cheers&&Jeannie&& (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Sales Moms ForumGeneralAVON › Hello Tomorrow

Sales Moms Forum

Shopping Mall Forum

Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion

Sales Moms Forum Sites:

Internet Business
Direct Sales Party
Shopping Mall Forum
SalesMoms.com
Directory of members web sites
Link your web site

Site information and Privacy Policy