Bringing direct sales consultants together in a supportive and friendly environment where they can share ideas, motivation and support one another. Feel free to look around the boards. If you wish to post threads or reply to messages you must be a registered member. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Sales Moms Forum
Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion
Sales Moms ForumGeneralBeing A Leader › Being a good leader means encouraging your team!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Being a good leader means encouraging your team! (Read 1,683 times)
Flickerscents
Sales MOMS Preferred Member

Looking for something
more....I did, and I
love it

Being a good leader means encouraging your team!
Dec 5th, 2009 at 9:16am
Print Post  
Here is a personal testimonial from me about one of my team mates:
I want to give a big shout out to one of our team mates: Debbie.
Dont EVER give up, Dont EVER give in.......

She went to her FIRST EVER vendor event yesterday and had a $400.00 show.

NOW, here is the kicker. She went  with catalogs, scent samples (almost 50 Mia Melts) and a couple of jars (like 3)....she made the table nice, smiled, showed her samples, talked about the product.

Debbie is a shining example of what determination is. She did not want to turn down the show just because she did not have "walk away product".

AND....she had her first fundraiser and did quite well.....I will let you know more on that once the figures are in.

BTW--I met Debbie at a Vendor Event I was attending and she was interested in enrolling after that.

I am so happy and proud to have her on our team....she lives locally so she is going to a huge event tonight to watch me do "my stuff".....wait till she learns how to set up a show with full product....WOW.

Michele had a wonderful show last weekend with almost $700 in product.

Let me know how you are doing so I can give you the next SHOUT OUT!

Shop:www.FlickerScents.com&&Earn: (877) 258-0038   (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links);
IP Logged

bettersales
Sales MOMS Preferred Member

Re: Being a good leader means encouraging your tea
Reply #1 - Dec 1st, 2010 at 9:22pm
Print Post  
Giving great incentives to employees will also make big resources.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Sales Moms ForumGeneralBeing A Leader › Being a good leader means encouraging your team!

Sales Moms Forum

Shopping Mall Forum

Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion

Sales Moms Forum Sites:

Internet Business
Direct Sales Party
Shopping Mall Forum
SalesMoms.com
Directory of members web sites
Link your web site

Site information and Privacy Policy