Bringing direct sales consultants together in a supportive and friendly environment where they can share ideas, motivation and support one another. Feel free to look around the boards. If you wish to post threads or reply to messages you must be a registered member. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Sales Moms Forum
Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion
Sales Moms ForumGeneralBalancing Family & Work › Balancing Family, Work and the Holidays!!!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Balancing Family, Work and the Holidays!!! (Read 2,366 times)
mo3611
Sales MOMS Active Member

Balancing Family, Work and the Holidays!!!
Nov 29th, 2009 at 3:51pm
Print Post  
How do you do it? 

Just Balancing Family and work is a challenge...now holiday gatherings, parties, etc come into play.

Is your business slower around this season ...so one compensates for the other?  Let's hear everyone's srategies!

IP Logged

razzledazzle
Global Moderator

Re: Balancing Family, Work and the Holidays!!!
Reply #1 - Jan 27th, 2010 at 8:25am
Print Post  
This season is one of our busiest seasons.. Lots of Shows, lots of people buying for others, and people burning our product... I am just now, catching up.. gotta love it..  Cheesy

Knowledge is the Key !!&&online store.. (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) info.. (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links);
IP Logged

razzledazzle
Global Moderator

Reply #2 - Jan 27th, 2010 at 8:28am
Print Post  
I also have my daughter help me out at shows, and getting ready for them.. Hubby also (sometimes) helps me load the trailer.. I try to do all my work during the day, then family time at night, if daughter is studing, and hubby watching boxing, then it is up to my office to work my business..ha

Knowledge is the Key !!&&online store.. (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) info.. (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links);
IP Logged

bettersales
Sales MOMS Preferred Member

Reply #3 - Dec 23rd, 2010 at 11:52pm
Print Post  
just enjoy the holidays and put in mind that it happens once a year, but being an entrepreneur give also your time to set your business first to enjoy the holiday much

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Sales Moms ForumGeneralBalancing Family & Work › Balancing Family, Work and the Holidays!!!

Sales Moms Forum

Shopping Mall Forum

Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion

Sales Moms Forum Sites:

Internet Business
Direct Sales Party
Shopping Mall Forum
SalesMoms.com
Directory of members web sites
Link your web site

Site information and Privacy Policy