Bringing direct sales consultants together in a supportive and friendly environment where they can share ideas, motivation and support one another. Feel free to look around the boards. If you wish to post threads or reply to messages you must be a registered member. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Sales Moms Forum
Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion
Sales Moms ForumGeneralBalancing Family & Work › Making a Schedule
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Making a Schedule (Read 2,370 times)
mo3611
Sales MOMS Active Member

Making a Schedule
Oct 30th, 2009 at 7:24pm
Print Post  
Right now I need to try and make a schedule for my whole day!  Family, times for the business and time for myself!  I find myself always on the computer because I want my business to succeed!  My Director told me that no matter what....you have to have a schedule...this way you will not feel overwhelm.   I totally agree with her! 

Does anyon else do this and are you strict about following it?

IP Logged

razzledazzle
Global Moderator

Re: Making a Schedule
Reply #1 - Oct 31st, 2009 at 9:01am
Print Post  
I try to do that.. and I do certain things at certain times with my business.. But it is hard to keep to a schedule in my household.. Too many things we do are spare of the moment.. such as in the evening I plan on doing something for my business, only to find out we have friends coming over etc. So I have learned to do things inbetween other things.. such as I am driving, I will call prospects or listen to a business cd. I am on the go alot, so When I stop somewhere, I always leave a brochure, business cards or scent-sample. I just work around my everyday living and add my business stuff inbetween. I may be doing laundry, put in a load, then put packets together or get on the computer etc, and then go back to doing laundry.. every thing seems to work out..

Knowledge is the Key !!&&online store.. (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) info.. (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links);
IP Logged

Sales MOMS
Sales MOMS Preferred Member

Helping Consultants Build
Their Business Online

Reply #2 - Oct 31st, 2009 at 3:29pm
Print Post  
For me a schedule is KEY.  With two smalls kids, a husband, a second job and friends there is no telling what I am doing day to day.  No two days seem to be the same anymore.  People laugh at me and say i'm over organized.  I say there is no such thing!

Sales Moms Forum
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
WWWYIM  
IP Logged

mo3611
Sales MOMS Active Member

Reply #3 - Oct 31st, 2009 at 10:55pm
Print Post  
I am so like you razzle , but the difference is I have a very hard time working my business into it!  Sometimes my business takes a back seat...when my days get so busy.  I have to find that perfect balance.

Thanks for both of your thoughts!

Hope everyone had a happy halloween!

IP Logged

bettersales
Sales MOMS Preferred Member

Reply #4 - Dec 1st, 2010 at 9:26pm
Print Post  
managing your schedule will make your good day. You should keep in mind what will you do today, what will be the priority or important and organized them and give them time.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Sales Moms ForumGeneralBalancing Family & Work › Making a Schedule

Sales Moms Forum

Shopping Mall Forum

Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion

Sales Moms Forum Sites:

Internet Business
Direct Sales Party
Shopping Mall Forum
SalesMoms.com
Directory of members web sites
Link your web site

Site information and Privacy Policy