Bringing direct sales consultants together in a supportive and friendly environment where they can share ideas, motivation and support one another. Feel free to look around the boards. If you wish to post threads or reply to messages you must be a registered member. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Sales Moms Forum
Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion
Sales Moms ForumGeneralBeing A Leader › Dial and Smile
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Dial and Smile (Read 1,406 times)
Flickerscents
Sales MOMS Preferred Member

Looking for something
more....I did, and I
love it

Dial and Smile
Oct 26th, 2009 at 6:55am
Print Post  
Grin This is a great article I found on a blog:

Are you calling potential prospects that are interested in your business? Or those who requested more information? E-mails are great but a voice on the phone shows that you are REAL, and when they hear that smile in your voice, you gain trust and can share your business. Sharing is not selling, it's not asking and it's not pushing. It's simply sharing the facts and letting others make their decisions in their time. Some people take months to make that decision and join but if they remember a pleasant conversation with YOU, they'll seek you out again, not go looking for another distributor.
Being a leader, I often have my team mates on a three way call with me so they can hear how I approach prospects. They find this very helpful.

Shop:www.FlickerScents.com&&Earn: (877) 258-0038   (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links);
IP Logged

bettersales
Sales MOMS Preferred Member

Re: Dial and Smile
Reply #1 - Feb 8th, 2011 at 9:57pm
Print Post  
I agree with that good phone etiquette will do the business run in smooth.And costumer will really appreciated the job.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Sales Moms ForumGeneralBeing A Leader › Dial and Smile

Sales Moms Forum

Shopping Mall Forum

Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion

Sales Moms Forum Sites:

Internet Business
Direct Sales Party
Shopping Mall Forum
SalesMoms.com
Directory of members web sites
Link your web site

Site information and Privacy Policy