Bringing direct sales consultants together in a supportive and friendly environment where they can share ideas, motivation and support one another. Feel free to look around the boards. If you wish to post threads or reply to messages you must be a registered member. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Sales Moms Forum
Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion
Sales Moms ForumGeneralHostess Coaching › Fun Alphabet game
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Fun Alphabet game (Read 1,744 times)
Flickerscents
Sales MOMS Preferred Member

Looking for something
more....I did, and I
love it

Fun Alphabet game
Oct 25th, 2009 at 10:09am
Print Post  
I use this for my business....but just change the words to fit your line. I removed any company specific information for this post. Happy Gaming!!

THE ALPHABET GAME

We are going to play a game with your purses, wallets, diaper bags, or whatever else you brought with you.  I’m going to say a letter and you need to find something in your purse or wallet that starts with that letter.  The first person to pull out an item and say the name will receive a ticket.   I’ll use these tickets later to draw for free stuff.

What?  No bag – not problem.  You can also use a body part that starts with the letter.  But, if you use a body part you have to give me a candle fact.

V – is for votives that burn from 14-18 hours.
E – is for the EXTRA income you can make with _________.
M – is for __________________
S – is for smell and sell – it is that easy.
H – is for Host/Hostess and lets thank ours!  
D – is for Distributor…. That is me!!
F – is for fundraisers – a great way to make money for yourself and your favorite organization!
W – is for wax, Relax with clean burning, natural wax!
J – is for Jars in nearly 100 different scents!
O – is for the __________ Opportunity…
U – is for how Unbelievably ___________________!
I – is for the INCOME, ability to earn short-term immediate income or long term team building income!
R – is for Reasonable Prices….  ______________ offers products ranging from
$ 2.95 to      $ 19.95.  There is something for everyone!
C – is for ______________________!

Bonus Letter:  If you are going to BOOK A SHOW for our Hostess this evening, only YOU can search in your bag for this letter, AND you will receive 5 tickets if you have something in your bag beginning with this letter…

B - is for BOOKING and party - I am booking a party for my friend this evening!!!

Shop:www.FlickerScents.com&&Earn: (877) 258-0038   (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links);
IP Logged

Sales MOMS

Helping Consultants Build
Their Business Online

Re: Fun Alphabet game
Reply #1 - Oct 26th, 2009 at 12:34pm
Print Post  
Has anyone else tried this game at their parties?

Sales Moms Forum
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
WWWYIM  
IP Logged

bettersales

Re: Fun Alphabet game
Reply #2 - Feb 1st, 2011 at 10:14pm
Print Post  
In my opinion this game does not have great educational value however anything that students like and makes them think in English can't be bad. This game is best played in the last 10-15 minutes of a class. Print a few copies of the game, keep them in your bag and you will always be prepared for any contingency.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Sales Moms ForumGeneralHostess Coaching › Fun Alphabet game

Sales Moms Forum

Shopping Mall Forum

Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion

Sales Moms Forum Sites:

Internet Business
Direct Sales Party
Shopping Mall Forum
SalesMoms.com
Directory of members web sites
Link your web site

Site information and Privacy Policy