Bringing direct sales consultants together in a supportive and friendly environment where they can share ideas, motivation and support one another. Feel free to look around the boards. If you wish to post threads or reply to messages you must be a registered member. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Sales Moms Forum
Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion
Sales Moms ForumGeneralSales MOMS Contests & Special Offers › Holiday Shopping Ads at Sales MOMS
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Holiday Shopping Ads at Sales MOMS (Read 763 times)
Sales MOMS
Sales MOMS Preferred Member

Helping Consultants Build
Their Business Online

Holiday Shopping Ads at Sales MOMS
Oct 22nd, 2009 at 5:11pm
Print Post  
Holiday Shopping Ads at Sales MOMS - Reserve Your Space Now!

We are opening the website up for Holiday Savings Coupons again this year! 

The ads are only $25 each and will be included in a Special Holiday Edition Newsletter that goes out to over 3000 of our website visitors. 

Your ad will also be placed on the Sales MOMS website under Holiday Savings! 
*You must offer our visitors a Holiday Special for shopping with you from the Sales MOMS website. 

The Holiday Newsletter will go out Monday, November 30th so you must reserve your ad space no later than Friday, November 27th.  Your ads will go online beginning November 15th.

This is the third year in a row that we have done this and it has gotten more successful every year.  We will be doing advertising online, in message boards, at online parties and with banner and button advertising for this special.  You won't want to miss out!

This is an exclusive advertising option so only only consultant per company please! 

Visit (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) for more information!

Sales Moms Forum
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
WWWYIM  
IP Logged

Flickerscents

Looking for something
more....I did, and I
love it

Re: Holiday Shopping Ads at Sales MOMS
Reply #1 - Oct 23rd, 2009 at 7:25am
Print Post  
ooooo. I would love to be part of this. Thanks!
Are you taking just one from each company or how will that work.
Razzel and I are team partners so maybe we can get on together.

I just paid so we could reserve our Mia Bella Spot....we will work on an ad..

Shop:www.FlickerScents.com&&Earn: (877) 258-0038   (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links);
IP Logged

Sales MOMS

Helping Consultants Build
Their Business Online

Re: Holiday Shopping Ads at Sales MOMS
Reply #2 - Oct 23rd, 2009 at 4:45pm
Print Post  
We are only allowing one consultant per company to advertise in the Holiday Shopping ads.  It works much better and provides a better return for those advertising in the newsletter.

You have full creative control over your ads so feel free to add both of your names to the ad if you wish.  That is not a problem at all.   

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Sales Moms Forum
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
WWWYIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Sales Moms ForumGeneralSales MOMS Contests & Special Offers › Holiday Shopping Ads at Sales MOMS

Sales Moms Forum

Shopping Mall Forum

Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion

Sales Moms Forum Sites:

Internet Business
Direct Sales Party
Shopping Mall Forum
SalesMoms.com
Directory of members web sites
Link your web site

Site information and Privacy Policy