Bringing direct sales consultants together in a supportive and friendly environment where they can share ideas, motivation and support one another. Feel free to look around the boards. If you wish to post threads or reply to messages you must be a registered member. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Sales Moms Forum
Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion
Sales Moms ForumGeneralI Need Support › MiniVans
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic MiniVans (Read 5,323 times)
Sales MOMS
Sales MOMS Preferred Member

Helping Consultants Build
Their Business Online

MiniVans
Oct 22nd, 2009 at 11:13am
Print Post  
We have a 2004 Nissan Quest and it is going in the pooper!  Keeps breaking down and we are thinking of getting a new minivan.  We obviously don't want another Quest.  Anyone else have a minivan that they just love and is reliable?

Sales Moms Forum
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
WWWYIM  
IP Logged

Flickerscents

Looking for something
more....I did, and I
love it

Re: MiniVans
Reply #1 - Oct 25th, 2009 at 9:54am
Print Post  
I dont have a mini van....but, I could not live without my Jeep Cherokee. Ok, so I could live, but I would not be a happy camper.

Shop:www.FlickerScents.com&&Earn: (877) 258-0038   (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links);
IP Logged

Sales MOMS

Their Business Online

Reply #2 - Oct 26th, 2009 at 12:37pm
Print Post  
Before we had the kids I had two Jeep Cherokee's.  I loved them to!  They just didn't offer the third row that I like in my minivan.   Smiley  We travel from TN to OH a lot and having the minivan space makes our trips SO much easier!

Sales Moms Forum
WWWYIM  
IP Logged

razzledazzle
Global Moderator

Reply #3 - Oct 28th, 2009 at 5:14pm
Print Post  
Just wondering if you have found your mini van yet??? the closest i come to one is a dodge durango SUV... Now I drive a toyota 4X4, and have a cute ladybug trailer to pull behind it, when I do craftshows etc.. Hubby doesnt want everything crammed in the back of the pick bed and inside the back part of the cab... ha, I dont blame him though..  daughter has her own car, so she drives it, and I dont have to pack her around... So I dont have that problem... Smiley

Knowledge is the Key !!&&online store.. (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) info.. (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links);
IP Logged

Sales MOMS

Their Business Online

Reply #4 - Oct 28th, 2009 at 10:18pm
Print Post  
I haven't found one yet.  Looks like it's between a Honda Odyssey or a Toyota Senia.  Still looking for the right deal.  Before we had kids I always had a SUV.  I must say...since I broke in a became a minivan mom I love it!  So much room!

Sales Moms Forum
WWWYIM  
IP Logged

razzledazzle
Global Moderator

Reply #5 - Oct 29th, 2009 at 11:58am
Print Post  
I would love the room too!! more stuff to put in and carry around..haha
Toyota's are really great, they last a long time... their rep is very good... That is why we bought one... We are a family of all trucks.. and now 1 car,, daughter sold her pickup and got a car... she likes her car, but also misses her truck..

Knowledge is the Key !!&&online store.. (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) info.. (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links);
IP Logged

Sales MOMS

Their Business Online

Reply #6 - Oct 29th, 2009 at 12:15pm
Print Post  
Yeah, I hear Toyota's are good.  They say that their customer service and repair is excellent.

Sales Moms Forum
WWWYIM  
IP Logged

razzledazzle
Global Moderator

Reply #7 - Oct 29th, 2009 at 5:53pm
Print Post  
Yes they do !! We have a new toyota, and something wasnt working right with the stereo.. and we live an 1hr 15min from the dealership, my hubby said he didnt want to put lots of miles on it, so they came and got it, and put it on a trailer and hauled it, fixed it and brought it back on a trailer.. now I say that is great customer service.. (My hubby has a quirk with low miles..they sit at the house most of the time..haha)  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Sales MOMS

Their Business Online

Reply #8 - Oct 30th, 2009 at 11:38am
Print Post  
That is wonderful customer service!  We are looking online for good deals now.  My husband is a stickler for a good deal on a car.  Won't accept anything less than perfect and under KBB value.

Sales Moms Forum
WWWYIM  
IP Logged

Jeannie
Sales MOMS Junior MemberA

Reply #9 - Mar 3rd, 2010 at 10:32pm
Print Post  
Hi,

Just curious if you finally got the car you where looking for? Cool
What type did you get..?
Yes, they say Toyota is awesome.. Wink

Cheers

Have an awesome day..Smiley&&&&Cheers&&Jeannie&& (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Sales Moms ForumGeneralI Need Support › MiniVans

Sales Moms Forum

Shopping Mall Forum

Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion

Sales Moms Forum Sites:

Internet Business
Direct Sales Party
Shopping Mall Forum
SalesMoms.com
Directory of members web sites
Link your web site

Site information and Privacy Policy