Bringing direct sales consultants together in a supportive and friendly environment where they can share ideas, motivation and support one another. Feel free to look around the boards. If you wish to post threads or reply to messages you must be a registered member. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Sales Moms Forum
Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion
Sales Moms ForumGeneralTupperware › What are your favorite Tupperware products and...
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic What are your favorite Tupperware products and... (Read 8,267 times)
mo3611
Sales MOMS Active Member

What are your favorite Tupperware products and...
Oct 21st, 2009 at 6:33am
Print Post  
So, I wanted to ask all you moms......What is your favorite Tupperware products and what do you use them for?

This will give insight to the many products that Tupperware offers and their multi-purpose uses.

I have a couple of favorites: (I will post one every day Wink)

1. Fridgesmarts.....these containers save the lives of my fruits and veggies as well as save me money!  Number 1 reason our fruits and veggies spoil after we bring them home from the supermarjet is that we leave them in the plastic bags.  The produce emits condensation and lays in the condensation...so actually the moisture is spoiling it.  Tupperware Fridgesmarts has a unique venting system that allows the vegetables to "breathe" and a unique grid on the bottom of the container that allows moisture to fall there and keeps the produce sitting above the moisture!
I use to throw away produce all the time until I brought my fridgesmarts Wink

IP Logged

razzledazzle
Global Moderator

Re: What are your favorite Tupperware products and
Reply #1 - Oct 21st, 2009 at 3:45pm
Print Post  
My very favorite one that I use ALL the time, is the first microwaveable cooking meal set they came out with.. I bought the collander with it also, and it is the only way i cook my hamburger meat in the microwave, and all the grease drains to the bottom pan.. I love it.. But I noticed that they are not carrying it anymore.. I hope they do bring it back.. It is a must have !!!  Cheesy

Knowledge is the Key !!&&online store.. (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) info.. (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links);
IP Logged

mo3611
Sales MOMS Active Member

Reply #2 - Oct 24th, 2009 at 10:07am
Print Post  
IT is always great to hear how people love their Tupperware....  Is it the Stack cooker?  Because that is an old-time favorite of many customers that just came back, but only in ths sales flyer (under the category New this month on the website) ALso, we have the oval cooker...which browns, steams, and bakes...customers can purchase the cooking rack seperately for meats, so all the fat drains into the bottom.  The Oval cooker is in the full line catalog after many consumers requesting it's return.

Thanks for sharing razzle!

IP Logged

razzledazzle
Global Moderator

Reply #3 - Oct 24th, 2009 at 1:04pm
Print Post  
YES... it is the stack cooker !! I will check out the sales flyer.. how cool... i use it almost everyday !! dont know what I would do without it... Cheesy

Knowledge is the Key !!&&online store.. (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) info.. (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links);
IP Logged

mo3611
Sales MOMS Active Member

Reply #4 - Oct 26th, 2009 at 7:08am
Print Post  
Tupperware takes products out of the catalogs sometimes and then when our consumers request their return, you will see the return of that product from time to time either as a hostess gift, sales item, or in the full line catalog.

How old is the stack cooker you are currently using?

My mom still has her Tupperware from 1980 when she was a consultant and still uses it!  (Yes, I am a second generation Tupperware Consultant...lol).  The Tupperware Marinator comes out every summer for bbq's and the serving center and her bowls come out for the holidays for her fish salads and antipasto!

Anyone else have some favorite Tupperware products?

Great chatting with you razzle....thanks for replying!

IP Logged

razzledazzle
Global Moderator

Reply #5 - Oct 28th, 2009 at 4:40pm
Print Post  
my stacker is probley around 12yrs old, and still going strong !!!   Smiley

Tupperware is great.. I remember when my aunt sold tupperware when I was little and that has been ages..haha

I kept wondering why she had so many green and orange containers..ha
Do you know those containers are the best, I love them.. especially the old time lids, where you push in the middle, they are great...

IP Logged

bettersales
Sales MOMS Preferred Member

Reply #6 - Mar 5th, 2011 at 9:23am
Print Post  
I'd admire most, is my sandwich keeper which usually used by my child in school. I love to make sandwich everyday with love which makes my baby girl happy.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Sales Moms ForumGeneralTupperware › What are your favorite Tupperware products and...

Sales Moms Forum

Shopping Mall Forum

Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion

Sales Moms Forum Sites:

Internet Business
Direct Sales Party
Shopping Mall Forum
SalesMoms.com
Directory of members web sites
Link your web site

Site information and Privacy Policy