Bringing direct sales consultants together in a supportive and friendly environment where they can share ideas, motivation and support one another. Feel free to look around the boards. If you wish to post threads or reply to messages you must be a registered member. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Sales Moms Forum
Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion
Sales Moms ForumGeneralCatalog Exchange › Notifying Customers of New Catalogs?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Notifying Customers of New Catalogs? (Read 3,828 times)
Ravish30
Ex Member

Notifying Customers of New Catalogs?
Apr 28th, 2008 at 10:56am
Print Post  
When your company changes over to a new catalog...

Do you send all of your past customers a new catalog automatically or do you send out a email or postcard mailing letting them know new catalogs are out and they can request one from you if they are interested?

How do you handle it when you switch over to a new catalog?

IP Logged

TSbyElise
Ex Member

Re: Notifying Customers of New Catalogs?
Reply #1 - Aug 20th, 2008 at 7:53am
Print Post  
I do client care calls and let them know that the old line is coming to an end, let them know what products they purchased from the line, and when the new line becomes available would they like a to receive one.  Most of the times you get answering machines, so the ones that call you back you know are interested!

Elise
Tastefully Simple Independent Consultant

IP Logged

razzledazzle
Global Moderator

Reply #2 - Oct 16th, 2009 at 2:44pm
Print Post  
For my repeat customers, I give them a new catalog.. I email everyone on my list that we have a new catalog, and they can also see it online on my website. As for my old catalogs, I also do craftshows, and pass them out when someone buys product or request a catalog.. that way I get rid of all my old ones, then start using the new ones..  also I place old catalogs in convient stores, bullentin boards etc..

Knowledge is the Key !!&&online store.. (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) info.. (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links);
IP Logged

Sales MOMS
Sales MOMS Preferred Member

Helping Consultants Build
Their Business Online

Reply #3 - Oct 19th, 2009 at 12:57pm
Print Post  
I do what TSbyElise does and make client care calls.  It can be time consuming but worth it because it saves $$$.  This is also a great way to do a general check to see if they have any reorders, need to book a party, etc. 

For my customers who place an order each month I go ahead and include the new catalog with the order.

Sales Moms Forum
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
WWWYIM  
IP Logged

bettersales
Sales MOMS Preferred Member

Reply #4 - Mar 8th, 2011 at 9:09pm
Print Post  
It is obliged to notify the costumer a new catalog for  the customer will be allowed to purchase more quantity than is available, and they will be notified when they are adding the item to the cart that the unavailable quantity has been put on back order.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Sales Moms ForumGeneralCatalog Exchange › Notifying Customers of New Catalogs?

Sales Moms Forum

Shopping Mall Forum

Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion

Sales Moms Forum Sites:

Internet Business
Direct Sales Party
Shopping Mall Forum
SalesMoms.com
Directory of members web sites
Link your web site

Site information and Privacy Policy