Bringing direct sales consultants together in a supportive and friendly environment where they can share ideas, motivation and support one another. Feel free to look around the boards. If you wish to post threads or reply to messages you must be a registered member. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Sales Moms Forum
Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion
Sales Moms ForumGeneralHostess Coaching › Left to right game
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Left to right game (Read 2,584 times)
ndunn
Sales MOMS Junior MemberA

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Left to right game
Sep 11th, 2007 at 12:56pm
Print Post  
This one is always a big hit.  (Have Fun)  Wink

This game is a great way to start a party, right before you go into your presentation. Pass out one or two small gifts. Tell your guests that you will read them a story and that they should pass the gift to the person to the right when they hear the word ďrightĒ and to the left when you mention ďleft. The person holding the gift at the end of the story gets to keep it.

Here is the story:

I left my house and was on my way to (insert hostessís name) house. But I soon discovered that I had left my directions at home, right by the phone! Well, I knew right away that I needed to have the right directions to (insert hostessís name) house, so I turned left and I turned left and I turned right and made my way back to my house for the right directions. Sure enough, there they were, right where I had left them, right next to the phone.

Finally, I was on the right track. I arrived right on time and set up my (insert your company name) presentation right over here. You all arrived and sat down. Iím going to get right down to work and tell you about (name of company). I hope nothing will be left out. In a moment Iíll show you our new line of (insert your type of products) products. If you left home with the intention of shopping for gifts tonight, youíll find we have the right gift for everyone. Think about upcoming birthdays and holidays, we donít want anyone left out. Iíd be happy to help you find the right gift for that special someone.

(Insert name of company) has a (insert number of days) Ėday return policy. When your merchandise comes in please check it right away. If something is not right please call me right away and you can be sure I will take care of it right away. You donít want to be left with something you are not 100% satisfied with, right? If youíd like to be a hostess and earn free and discounted merchandise, this is the right time for you to explore hosting a party.

Iím enjoying being here with all of you tonight and I hope you are having fun, too. I know you canít wait to see if we have that special item you have been looking for, so without further delay I will get right to the point of this party, which is showing you our great products! So, there is really nothing left for me to do except congratulate the winner, right?

Nancy Dunn&&&&Iggly Biggly the Fun Beach wear company with Bling
IP Logged

CandleMom
Sales MOMS Junior Member2

Re: Left to right game
Reply #1 - Oct 21st, 2009 at 12:33am
Print Post  
Love this game!!! There have been many versions & it is always a big hit at my parties.

Gael
Gold Canyon
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Sales MOMS
Sales MOMS Preferred Member

Helping Consultants Build
Their Business Online

Reply #2 - Oct 21st, 2009 at 11:24am
Print Post  
This was always one of my favorite party games to play to!

Sales Moms Forum
WWWYIM  
IP Logged

bettersales
Sales MOMS Preferred Member

Reply #3 - Feb 1st, 2011 at 10:16pm
Print Post  
will be trying this game , and hope to be very enjoy .Thanks for the information.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Sales Moms ForumGeneralHostess Coaching › Left to right game

Sales Moms Forum

Shopping Mall Forum

Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion

Sales Moms Forum Sites:

Internet Business
Direct Sales Party
Shopping Mall Forum
SalesMoms.com
Directory of members web sites
Link your web site

Site information and Privacy Policy