Bringing direct sales consultants together in a supportive and friendly environment where they can share ideas, motivation and support one another. Feel free to look around the boards. If you wish to post threads or reply to messages you must be a registered member. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Sales Moms Forum
Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion
Sales Moms ForumGeneralCatalog Exchange › Catalog exchange
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Catalog exchange (Read 10,803 times)
jtaylor.31gifts
Sales MOMS Junior Member5

Re: Catalog exchange
Reply #15 - Feb 12th, 2011 at 3:09am
Print Post  
I am interested in joining too.
Sounds like quite a few people are interested so far.
Is this still going?
jtaylor.31gifts@gmail.com

IP Logged

Jenn
Sales MOMS Junior Member2

Reply #16 - Mar 7th, 2011 at 2:18pm
Print Post  
I would be interested in swapping catalogs or even e-parties for that matter.  I have been a member of several groups where you had to buy from the person of the month and to be honest I just didn't like the fact that I HAD to buy.  What if it is a competing company?  What if they genuinely don't have anything I want?  I wouldn't want somebody to buy something from that they didn't want or couldn't use. 

I don't know what you guys have experienced before but I am willing swap catalogs and even e-parties with anyone interested. 
I sell AVON and I am a Beachbody Coach

Jenn
coachjenn@ymail.com

IP Logged

GuyandEva_Pamela

Reply #17 - Mar 7th, 2011 at 11:49pm
Print Post  
That is a good point about the pressure to have to buy.  It seems like there is a lot that could get frustrating there, especially if you are the last one in rotation and everyone is "burnt out" on buying stuff! 

E-mail me (guyandeva_pamela@yahoo.com) if you want to be a part of the catalog exchange, then I can get a list together and we can work out the details via e-mail.  Obviously include your company, duplicates wouldn't make sense, and where you are located might be good too. 

I'm excited to get this going!

Pamela Brown, Guy and Eva Advisor&& (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) me on Facebook: Guy and Eva Jewelista
IP Logged

bettersales
Sales MOMS Preferred Member

Reply #18 - Mar 8th, 2011 at 9:03pm
Print Post  
The Catalogue Exchange is an asset to the catalogue and direct marketing industry. It serves its members well, bringing us together and promoting opportunities to learn from each other, however disparate our products and systems may be.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
IP Logged

dkhrbh

Reply #19 - Mar 19th, 2011 at 12:57am
Print Post  
Is this still going on....I am new to this site and I am a consultant for For Every Home.  Would love to take part in the catalog exchange.  Please let me know if this is still going on.  I will try emailing the address above.

Dalonda Heathcock
For Every Home, Independent Consultant
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

kenya
Sales MOMS Junior Member2

Reply #20 - Jun 20th, 2011 at 2:22am
Print Post  
This sounds like a great idea and I would love to be a part of it if it is still going please email me details @partylitebykenya@gmail.com

Lucaina Weldon
PartyLite Independent Consultant
email partylitebykenya@gmail.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Sales Moms ForumGeneralCatalog Exchange › Catalog exchange

Sales Moms Forum

Shopping Mall Forum

Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion

Sales Moms Forum Sites:

Internet Business
Direct Sales Party
Shopping Mall Forum
SalesMoms.com
Directory of members web sites
Link your web site

Site information and Privacy Policy