Bringing direct sales consultants together in a supportive and friendly environment where they can share ideas, motivation and support one another. Feel free to look around the boards. If you wish to post threads or reply to messages you must be a registered member. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Sales Moms Forum
Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion
Sales Moms ForumGeneralMarketing Your Business › Top Ten Ways to Get the Attention of Potential Rec
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Top Ten Ways to Get the Attention of Potential Rec (Read 1,984 times)
Sales MOMS
Sales MOMS Preferred Member

Helping Consultants Build
Their Business Online

Top Ten Ways to Get the Attention of Potential Rec
May 17th, 2006 at 5:02pm
Print Post  
1. Send them a ball in the mail.  (An inexpensive children's plastic ball.)  Write on it:  "I know you'd have a BALL being a Consultant!!  Now's the time to come AROUND and get it going!"  Address the ball, stick postage on the ball, and mail it.  What fun for them to receive in their mailbox!!

2. Option B with the ball:  "Time to get on the BALL and get your business going!"

3.  Send them a piece of 2 x 4 block of wood.  Write on it:  "Time to get off the FENCE and start your business!  I know you "WOOD" love doing this and I "WOOD" love to have you join me!"  Address the wood, stick postage on the wood, and mail it.

4. Option B with the wood:  "You'd never be "BOARD" as a Consultant!  I know you "WOOD" be so good at this business and I'd love to have you join me!"

5.  Send them a paint can.  (Note:  small, unused paint cansí can be purchased inexpensively at paint stores.)  Fill it with "frou frou", a handful of peppermints, and a note that says:  "You CAN be so successful as a consultant and I'd love to have you on my team.  I know this business would be worth a MINT to you!"  Address the can, stick postage on the can, and mail it.

6.  Option B with the paint can:  "CAN you imagine yourself as a Consultant?  I CAN!!"

7. Send them a Frisbee.  Write on it:  "Join my team now and your business will be SAILING in no time!  You'll love it!"  Address the Frisbee, put postage on the Frisbee, and mail it.

8. Option B with the Frisbee:  "I'm FLYING HIGH with my business and I want you SAILING along with me!  You'd be an awesome consultant and I'd love to have you join my team!"

9.  Send them a big plastic child's tool.  (But a set and use the different tools for different people.)  Write on it:  "I'd love to help you BUILD a successful business for yourself.  You'd be a great consultant!"  Address the tool, put postage on the tool, and mail it.

10. Option B with the tools:  For a hammer:  "Don't want to POUND it into you, but you'd be awesome at BUILDING a business for yourself!"  For a saw:  "The minute I SAW you, I knew you'd be an awesome consultant.  Letís BUILD a great business for you!!"  For a screwdriver: "I don't want to TWIST words.  You'd have so much fun BUILDING a business and I'd like to help you!"

Sales Moms Forum
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
WWWYIM  
IP Logged

Jennas31Bags
Sales MOMS Junior MemberA

Re: Top Ten Ways to Get the Attention of Potential
Reply #1 - Aug 9th, 2011 at 11:30am
Print Post  
Cute Ideas!

Jenna Smith - Independent Consultant for Thirty-One Gifts&& (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Sales Moms ForumGeneralMarketing Your Business › Top Ten Ways to Get the Attention of Potential Rec

Sales Moms Forum

Shopping Mall Forum

Introduce Yourself - Garage Sale - Catalog Exchange - Link Exchange - Business Opportunity
Hostes Coaching - Paperwork & Business - Marketing Your Business - Being A Leader
Balancing Family & Work - Local Expos & Online Events - Place Your Ads Here - General Direct Sales Discussion & Company Suggestion

Sales Moms Forum Sites:

Internet Business
Direct Sales Party
Shopping Mall Forum
SalesMoms.com
Directory of members web sites
Link your web site

Site information and Privacy Policy